2007. december 11., kedd

A year passed, then suddenly....

I used half-year subscription for the game for a year now. Then I decided that I'll pay the half year fees for my nephew too. So we registered my credit card with his account too...

BANG! Blizzard attacks again! I am the main suspect now! Firs they refuse to accept my card then they charge the card three times! With a deep sigh I start to write a letter again...

"Dear Billing Support,

Hereby I confirm that I registered a 6 months subscription for my and
for my nephew's account.

As previously I stated and informed you, I bought WoW through the
Hungarian Ebay (www.vatera.hu). That is why you did not change the
owner's name in my account.

As previously stated, I bought the game box itself and not any character!

To my previous inqueries you did not reply in a satisfactory way and
you did not offer any possible solution to resolve my dilemma - buying
a game and not changing the owner's name.

So I confirm, that I used my own credit card for the account "myoldaccount"
under the name "oldowner", who is not the owner, but me. Simply
you refused to change the owner's name for the account :))

Furthermore I inform you, that I registered the same subscription
method for my nephew under the account name: "mynephewaccount"

I do not want any interruption in the game, so please inform me
immediately in case of any problem!

***I do not want to miss a day in WoW***!!!!!!"

Nincsenek megjegyzések: