2007. december 11., kedd

A long answer

"
>The problem is that the information you provided in your first e-mail does not match >the information that we can see in out database, that >is why we requested the >information.

What is the mail address you saw in my first mail (It was sent from your web site, through your web form)? It was sent from your web form! I checked it, and my account information contains " awender@gmail.com".


>As a suggestion in future, please try using a little curtsey in your e-mails, and >trying to provide as much information can go along way >and can help identify any >problems quicker.

As a suggestion in future, please try be more helpful in your e-mails, trying to help as much as possible, and not posing new and new obstacles. You'd be quite upset, if you pay for a service, you need help and they are not helping you. They are courteous but utterly useless in their service.

What I saw from my point of view?
- I report a problem through my account profile!!! I log in as your customer! I report a problem through your customer form, which asks for authentication! I can't be any other, just **your*** customer.
- You come back to me asking, who am I???? That's completely ridiculous! With all my respect, that's not a due service.


>If you have managed to get the problem fixed then I am glad to hear you are able to >connect to dragonblight again. Should you have any >further problems or questions >then please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Obviously you have a problem in your system. I report a problem and you come back to me, that my mail address doesn't match the one you registered. This poses a serious problem for all future error reporting. Please examine this matter and tell me why do you see some other mail address when I report a problem ***** on your web form ****, as it stands in my account profile. I've checked it now and I see there " awender@gmail.com". Certainly you can see when I changed it the last time and you can see that it is unchanged for a year or so.

You could ask yourself, what this crazy customer wants? Problem is resolved and he is still crying! My only request is: if ever in the future I report a problem ***********************through your web form *************************, don't come back to me asking more information. Just help.

I'm sorry If I hurt your feelings. I'm quite sure that your have no personnel, but technical problem there. I'm an IT professional myself. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any advice about how to fix your administration problem. "

Nincsenek megjegyzések: