2007. december 11., kedd

I cry out in desperation

"Hi,

I'm in deep trouble because I was not informed by the seller of the WoW box!

Is it in the EULA?
Would you recommend a way to change this? If I buy a brand new WoW box
in the shop. Is it possible to transfer the character I play with to
this new account?

I am not a chinese who is working on WoW to sell characters. My nephew
showed me this game and I decided to buy it immediately. Unfortunately
no shop was open in that time frame so I bought the game from
www.vatera.hu (Hungarian ebay). I just want to have fun in this WoW
world and I don't want to change your policies either. But you should
understand that there are special situation as well.

I would like to simply give it back to the original owner. But I
played a lot with my character and I wouldn't like to lose the effort
I invested..."

Nincsenek megjegyzések: