2007. december 11., kedd

Problem charging one card, but the other works

"
Dear Billing Team,

I've tried to setup a new subscription for my nephew nephewname
with the account name "nephewaccount"

I tried two times with a Mastercard, one time with my VISA card. I
contacted my back as well, because your webpage displayed a message,
that my CVV number is incorrect.

After consulting with my bank (CIB), they told me I wrote down the
correct address.

I've an active subscription with my Mastercard with the account
"myaccount". So I provided these details previously and they worked.

Could you help me please with some suggestion, why it doesn't work now?

Best,

"


*********


"Thank you for your email. We contacted the bank with the details you gave us regarding the credit card, but they refused the payment. Please contact your bank or card issuer and ask why this payment was rejected. Please mention to them that it is an international internet payment for an automatic payment system, this will help them check if there are any fraud protection measures on the card.

The failed payment could be for, but not limited to, these other reasons:

- Lack of funds on the card.
- Card can not be used on the internet
- Card is protected by Verified by Visa (Unsupported by us)
- Card can not be used for recurring payments, subscriptions
- The bank thought the payment was suspicious because it was different from your normal activities with the card
- Wrong details such as name, expiration date or verification code.

Other solutions:

The name has to be added exactly as it says on the card, letter for letter. The verification code is the last 3 or 4 numbers on back of the card, you can click on “What is this?” link on the payment screen for visual explanation. Usually it is the last 3 numbers on the back of the card next to the signature.

Please make sure you have put everything in as it is written on the card. If you are uncertain, please contact your bank and ask why the payment to us was refused.

After entering the wrong details a few times that payment method will be blocked for security measures for one day. You can try to add the payment again, with the correct details, the following day. You can also purchase a game card and add this to your account if you wish to play today.

If you have any further questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us again."

Nincsenek megjegyzések: