2007. december 11., kedd

Crusade against Blizzard begins

Blizzard had some serious reproach toward me that I violated the rules of the game buying WoW from Ebay. I was astonished and I told them that where is it in EULA that I can't? No answer to that question and they remained silent on that issue. After that I send them this letter. (The guy who sold me the game actually became a friend of mine because he was so helpful on the crusade against Blizzard.)

"Hi,

I attached my data sheet. Facts:

1) I bought an original World of Warcraft game from my friend.
2) I want to play WoW with my newly started characters.
3) I have started the game with a prepaid card on 2005-12-30.
4) I play since then on Dragonblight with the character Awender - now Mage 14.

My requests:
a) I ask your kind help to change the data on my data sheet to the following:

aa) Instead of "old user name" -> "new user name"
bb) Instead of "old mail" -> "new mail"

And a final request, but please don't make any mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cc-but be careful!!! ) I would like to change the login name from
"old account" to "new account". I play on weekdays in the night and weekend
wholetime, so if you could change it during the day, then it would not
cause me any chagrin.

Thank you for your help in advance!

I never violated the rules of the realm and never intend to!"

Nincsenek megjegyzések: