2007. december 11., kedd

My second answer - ultimatum

And the letter after and hour. I send them all the information they wanted. My sexual preferences, blood test, aids test, a sample from my excrement, my half kidney, my right eye, my finger etc.


"
Here is my ultimatum to you:
Either you give me back my account and clear your self-created confusion within 48 hours or I stop playing WoW - furthermore I'll sue you with negligance. Furthermore I'll start a propaganda to warn other players and make you infamous about your negligance with your long-standing customers.

I'm quite sure I can clarifiy to you all the details you request. Nonetheless if you can clarify that only after 48 hours, face the consequences.

I have no scanner or fax at home. I tried to make a photo about my identification card and driver's licence with photo machine. I attach all our past correspondence too.

You have 48 hours. Please check the things you requested below:"

Nincsenek megjegyzések: